University of Minnesota Duluth Out Cold Week
Contest Rules for The Hunt for the Frozen 45
Sponsored by KUMD 103.3 FM, UMD Stores, and The Reader Weekly.
- There is one new clue per day.
- Clues are announced on KUMD 103.3FM The Basement every night after 9pm and posted to Facebook after midnight.
- Search - don’t destroy. KUMD is not responsible for damage you cause to public or private property.
- The medallion will not be hidden underground and will be less than 8 feet off the ground. No climbing or digging (in the dirt) will be required.
- Finder must return the medallion in one piece to KUMD Duluth Public Radio station located in 130 Humanities between the hours of 9am – 4pm Monday – Friday.
- The medallion must be present for participant to win.
- You must be 18 years of age or older in order to win.
- You must be a current UMD student in order to win.
- You must present your UMD Student ID in order to claim the prize.
- KUMD reserves the right to use your name and likeness online and on-air in connection to your winning the Hunt for the Frozen 45.
- Student volunteers and employees of KUMD are not eligible to win.
- You can only win one KUMD prize or giveaway during a 30 day time period.
- Cheating is not allowed.
- No fighting.